Current Job Openings
PetVet Care Centers, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of veterinary hospitals for companion animals. The company operates over 450 hospitals across multiple states and employs over 11,000 people including over 800 veterinarians. Since its inception, PetVet has been structured around a model that is focused on developing a partnership between the hospitals and the company and providing the highest quality medicine and service.
Join us at Bowman Road Animal Clinic where our number one priority is the health and continued well-being of our client’s pets. We are looking to add a full time DVM to our well established practice.
Our team is comprised of veterinary professionals with high levels of communication, compassion and care. Our team of DVMs has been with Bowman for a combined 20 years’ time, practicing the utmost dedication to providing the highest level of care to our patients. With an in-house laboratory and surgical team that ensures efficient and precise diagnostics, we pride ourselves on a supportive hospital environment that provides our Veterinarians with all the tools they need to practice excellent medicine.
We are offering:
- Earning potential of $120K
- Sign on bonus available
- Flexible scheduling
- Veterinarian degree (DVM) from an accredited college or university.
- Current State Veterinary License.
- DEA registration must be obtained and maintained.
- Must demonstrate a desire to continue learning in veterinary care and participate in leading staff training.
Position Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent Communication Skills and the ability to communicate effectively, efficiently, and in a timely manner with all members of the Medical and Hospital staff.
- Client communication skills, must be able to elicit information, establish rapport, offer explanations with pet owners.
- Display confidence and reassurance when dealing with pets experiencing severe stress, illness, or pain.
- May include some climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
- Some tasks involve the periodic performance of moderately physically demanding work.
- Position does require the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
The Wall Street Journal recently named Little Rock as the 6th best real estate market in the country, with a booming arts and culture scene to match! From exploring the outdoors at the Arkansas River Trail, to diving into the nightlife in the River Market, there is something for everyone in Little Rock. If you want to enjoy low cost of living, and high quality of life, then this is the city for you!
Contact Leslie Lynette, RVT, CVPM at LLynette@petvetcarecenters.com to learn more or to be connected directly with the team at Bowman Road.
PetVet is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
PetVet respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Please see our privacy notice for additional information about our data practices.
Why Consider Our Little Rock Hospital?
At Bowman Road Animal Clinic, our team members all share the same passion for making and keeping pets well.
Our hospital truly is an excellent place to work, with a highly skilled team focused on 'best in practice' veterinary care.
We are very supportive of individuals looking to grow their veterinary careers and look forward to hearing from you.
We invite you to explore your veterinary career options with Bowman Road Animal Clinic, where you'll be a respected member of a team that loves pets and values the contributions from every individual on the team.